Has your dietitian added smoothies into your diet plan, and you are wandering in search of the best countertop blender? No worries, you are in the right place. Smoothies are something worth drinking. Here we have a list of The Three Best Countertop Blenders for Smoothies to comfort you. Let’s get straight into it.
Keep an eye on the following things before buying one.
Not every home requires a feature-rich blender; sometimes, a simple yet powerful machine is all that is required. On the other hand, Blenders may be used for surprisingly sophisticated activities such as grinding meat, creating nut butter, and breaking the ice.
Look for a lightweight blender if you don’t intend to keep it on your countertop. They’re more portable, but they’re also more prone to move around on the countertop when they’re in use. If you want to leave your blender on the counter, keep in mind that certain models are too tall to fit neatly beneath kitchen cabinets. If a countertop blender is too large for your kitchen, consider using an immense blender, which is compact and can perform most of the same activities as a countertop blender.
While it may appear paradoxical, better-performing blenders do not have sharp blades (which tend to dull over time). Instead, they have strong blades that can smash practically anything while standing the test of time. It also makes cleaning them more secure.
Glass vs. plastic carafe
We know that glass is always heavy than plastic. The same case is here, but it does not hold smells or discolor as easily. Glass jars are not used in most high-powered blenders since they cannot be guaranteed to be shatterproof, but if you insist on glass.
Look for one that has been thermal shock tested (this means you can mix ice in a canister that has just come out of the dishwasher). Many of our best-selling blenders have jars made of BPA-free Tritan material that can handle high-speed blades.
Blenders with greater wattages performed better. The general design of the blender has a larger role in decoding performance.
Blenders with three to ten-speed options are ideal. Less than three settings won’t provide you enough control, and more than ten aren’t essential. Having a pulse button, on the other hand, is crucial!
Five hundred watts is often sufficient for common blender workloads to produce milkshakes and mix smoothies.
Sharper blades allow your blender to function as a food processor as well as a blender.
Grind and store coffee beans or spices with a coffee grinder.
Here is an awesome video comparison of countertop blenders:
Benefits of blender
Countertop blenders are intended for mixing, pureeing, and chopping food. Their power is such that the capacity to smash ice is a given. Blenders are used in both home and commercial kitchens for a variety of purposes, including the smooth pureeing of semi-solid goods such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
Countertop blender uses and tips
Blenders are commonplace in most kitchens, and these countertop appliances are useful for more than just preparing smoothies.
Food processor vs. blender
The blender is my first option for breaking down liquid goods such as smoothies, pancake batter, hot soups and sauces, salad dressings, ice cream, or fruit popsicles. The gravity-fed device and razor-sharp blades produce the smoothest and creamiest results.
Because of the larger blade and broader cup, a food processor makes breaking down more substantial, chunky, dry, or difficult foods simpler. Grinding meat, chopping vegetables, and grating cheese are all simple tasks. Avoid using a food processor to make smoothies or blended drinks.
How to use a blender?
- All outfits include removable sections. There will be a cup, a blade, a lid, a lid stopper, and a tamper.
- The controls are housed in the base, connecting into an electrical outlet.
- It will chop into little pieces.
- Before you begin, make sure the lid is properly fastened.
- Begin processing at the slowest possible speed and gradually increase the pace as needed.
- If you leave the blender unsupervised, the lid will fly off.
- When gradually adding liquids like oil to a hot puree, have a cloth nearby to cover the lid since steam and splattering may occur.
- Allow for expansion by leaving the top third of the jar empty of liquids or solids.
- Remove the lip plug and use the tamper to stir or press down the components if the mixture stops circulating.
- If there is an air bubble, pause and mix the ingredients with a spatula before processing.
- If necessary, add liquid gradually to loosen a thick mixture and make a smooth result.
- If the cup feels very warm when handled, take a break. Turn off the blender, let it cool if necessary, then disconnect it.
- That avoids the risk of electrical shock. Never immerse the base in water. Instead, use a moist cloth or a smooth sponge to clean it.
- Load and stack your ingredients properly!
- Liquids, dry goods, leafy greens, fruits and vegetables, ice, and frozen products should be added last in large containers (greater than 20 ounces).
- Ice and frozen items, fruits and vegetables, leafy greens, dry commodities, and liquids should be kept in small containers (20 ounces or less).
Purpose of a blender?
Use the blender for making the following things,
- Sauces, dip, and dressings.
- Frozen desserts.
- Vegetable rice.
- Grinding meat.
- Grains and Cereals.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Will use Warm water to rinse.
- Half-fill the jar with warm water and add a few drops of dish soap.
- Use the lid plug on the cup to secure the lid.
- Begin slowly and progressively increasing the speed to the maximum level.
- Reduce the speed to a low setting and then come to a complete halt.
- Rinse all pieces with hot water, drain, and air dry on a towel or dish rack.
- If necessary, scrape under the blades with a cleaning brush, being careful not to contact the blade with your fingers!
- Most blender cups, lids, and tampers may be cleaned in the dishwasher; however, consult the user handbook first.
- Keep the blender unplugged and the blender cup clean.
- NutriBullet ZNBF3050Z
This product is versatile, having a multi-serving pitcher and a single-serve cup. This product has three precision speeds that can help you grind tough objects like frozen fruits, ice, and dry nuts. Plus, the function is an additional plus point of this product, along with the extract program that helps you offer full control at the press of a button.
An additional feature of this product is a 1200W motor base that will help you get fast results. It comes with a 64 oz blender with lid, temper, 32 oz cup, and easy twist extractor blade. I appreciate all these features of NutriBullet ZNBF3050Z, considering the time when I used this product for making weight loss smoothies and the results were mindblowing.
- It comes with a recipe book.
- It has one year warranty.
- It is easy to place it.
- Create loud noise.
2. Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System
Ninja BN801 is a mid-range product with auto IQ features. Its professional plus kitchen system has more functions than the original kitchen system. This product has a feature of 1400 peaks watts power, which is great because it helps you perfectly crush ice for smoothies and frozen drinks.
Another feature of this product is an 8-cup precision processor beneficial for even chopping and smooth purees. This product has a feature of 5 preset auto iQ programs which can help you create frozen drinks, smoothies, nutrient extractions, and chopped mixtures with a single touch button.
Just add fruits and vegetables into a blender, hit the button, after a few minutes, pour it into a glass, and enjoy. This product has a 72 oz XL capacity feature, which is great for making large batches for the whole family. It has a 64 oz maximum liquid capacity.
One additional feature of Ninja BN801 is two 24 oz single-serve cups with spout lids. It helps efficiently make smoothies.
- Take less time in making the product.
- Sharp and sturdy, so make fine chops.
- Blades are sharp.
- Easy to clean.
- It comes with optional grating and slicing discs.
- A little bit of noise.
- It leaks out of the bottom into the base.
3. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Vitamix professional series 750 blender is optimized with auto five pre-programmed settings. This feature is really good because it can handle smoothies, frozen desserts, hot soups, purees, and self-cleaning all alone.
This product has a feature of a 2.2 peak horsepower motor that is great in blending the toughest materials like dry fruits and ice.
This product has laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades with a diameter of four that is a great feature. This product makes smoothies, juices, flours and doughs, nut butter, frozen desserts, batters, dressings, sauces, and non-dairy milk.
The Vitamix professional series is a versatile feature that makes it a universal tool. It weighs 13 pounds. It is a good feature because it is easy to place it from one place to the other.
- A self-cleaning feature is present.
- It is a large-volume blender.
- It is easy to use.
- Difficult to choose.
In this era, everyone is moving towards a healthier lifestyle. For this, weight loss smoothies are becoming popular, and we need a good blender for its ease. So, we proposed a guide with the three best countertop blenders for smoothies. And we find Ninja BN801 professional plus kitchen system your best budget-friendly countertop blender.
Must follow the buying guide as mentioned above before selecting any blender. And also, keep an eye on tips and tricks regarding the usage of countertop blenders. Comment your queries below so that we will be able to clear that.
Have the best experience with your countertop blender 🙂